EXT MTB SPRING
– Super Alloy Spring (proprietary super light design)
– Extreme Linear Ratio
– Hard Epoxy Coating
– Internal Diameter: Ø38.5 mm – Length: 117 – 140mm V1,(see compatibility chart in images) V1.5 are slightly shorter (and lighter) by varying amounts. C55 is for up to 55mm stroke, C60 up to 60mm stroke, C65 up to 65mm stroke and C75 up to 75mm stroke.
– Developed in our automotive racing programs
– Adaptable for all type of dampers in the market (see description tab for adaptors)
– Life duration: over 500.000 cycles
To work out which spring rate you need please use our spring calculator by clicking here.
Want a more accurate calculation? Click here for our advanced calculator
High quality, accurate, reliable and high performance springs. For fitment to other brands, as well as EXT.
Please note for use on other brands you will need a spring spacer kit due to the inner diameter of the spring, they can be found in the table below
|Shock Brand / ID||Spacers Required|
|EXT / 38mm||No Spacer Required|
|MRP / 38mm||No Spacer Required|
|Rockshox / 38mm||No Spacer Required|
|Ohlins / 36mm||✔ - 38mm-36mm|
|Cane Creek / 36mm||✔ - 38mm-36mm|
|Fox/2019+ Marzocchi / 35mm||✔ - 38mm-35mm|
|BOS / 36mm||✔ - 38mm-36mm|
For other brands please measure the OD of the spring seating surface, if in doubt please contact us HERE
Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate
Using J-TECH Suspension Spring Adaptors these springs can be fitted to 36mm OD Shocks.
Ohlins TTX 22
Cane Creek Kitsuma
Cane Creek IL Coil
Using J-TECH Suspension Spring Adaptors these springs can be fitted to 35mm OD Shocks.