Terms and Conditions
Pricing, Payment and VAT
• All goods (sales and service) must be paid for before goods are dispatched.
• All prices are in GBP inclusive of VAT at 20%. Prices charged are as stated on this website or via phone at time of order.
• We accept most major credit and debit cards, BACS or cash in store.
• We try to keep a good stock of parts, both for our own service work and for sale. However, not all the products on our website at any time may be in stock. You must contact us before ordering to establish availability. We will inform you at point of processing your order if we are out of stock of an item and will give you an expected delivery date.
• Certain products and services are not available to customers in some areas. Please contact before ordering.
Accuracy of Information
• Whilst we have made every effort to make prices and information accurate, including describing the products we sell using manufacturers' descriptions and websites, together with our own descriptions, photos and opinions, this is a new website and errors may occur.
• We will send your items as shown in Delivery Information. They will (generally) be delivered between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday. Estimated delivery times are shown but we cannot be held responsible for delays by our carriers.
• If the item is damaged on arrival, please take photo(s) of the damage and packaging, and notify us immediately.
• If requested, a tracking number will be given for you to monitor the progress of your delivery.
• We endeavour to carry out work on the time slot booked, however sometimes things don't go as planned and we may be a little late. If this is the case we will let you know.
• If you send your suspension without booking first, it will be booked in on arrival and you will receive notification of when it's booked in for, as long as you've supplied contact details.
• Delays can occur in completing your suspension. We may need information or authorisation from you about work, parts, delivery or payment and we will try to contact you straight away if this occurs. If we don't get a response within 30 minutes we may not be able to complete the job that day. We will inform you of any other delays i.e. out of stock parts.
• All servicing and tuning work is guaranteed for 3 months from the date of repair to be free from defects in workmanship. Any product that is returned within this period and is found to be defective in workmanship will be repaired free of charge. This guarantee does not apply to items that have not been properly installed, maintained, adjusted or have been misused. Neither does it cover product/component failure or wear and tear.
• If you think you have a problem with your suspension, which we have serviced, within the above period, and want to claim under the guarantee, you must call us first. It will be helpful if you have the invoice number so we can help you quickly. We will attempt to resolve the problem in the most appropriate way, including repairing it, sending a replacement part and advising on use or adjustment.
• Items returned for refund must be in their original packaging and undamaged. They must also be returned within 30 days of original purchase date otherwise they may be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee. Please contact us before returning any items
• Cancellation of a service/repair booking must be done 3 working days or more prior to the booking date. Failure to do so will result in loss of deposit payment.
• When returning goods we advise you to return products by recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in the post.
• Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
• J-TECH Suspension Ltd disclaims damages of any kind, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties implied or otherwise relating to use of this site.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and we both irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
This website is owned by J-TECH Suspension Ltd, Unit B2, Greenwood Court, Cartmel Drive, Shrewsbury, SY1 3TB.
Links to other websites
You can find links on this website to many other websites. We have no control over the content of these websites and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.