We are looking for a Trainee Technician to expand our team here at J-TECH Suspension. The roll will involve working on Suspension forks/Hydraulic seatpost’s at first and rear shock’s as you progress. Under supervision initially, with on the job training, leading to working alone and working to a tight schedule. You must have good communication skills for dealing with customers and working with other members of staff, along with good organisational skills to keep things running smoothly and meet deadlines.
• Carry out service and tuning work to the highest of standards.
• Carry out work in a timely manner to avoid delays to the customer.
• Communicate to the customer any issues, and/or available upgrades and do so in a confident and polite manner.
• Complete service records and invoices for each job.
• You will be occasionally required to carry out other duties such as packing orders and stock taking.
• An interest in MTB’s is essential.
• Experience in the MTB trade preferred.
• A good mechanical understanding essential.
• Competent in using computers for data entry and using programs like word, excel, etc.
• A willingness to learn new skills on the job.
• A willingness to observe all safety precautions.
• An understanding of how a business operates efficiently – we are a small business and need to make the most of everything we’ve got, so a good business acumen is very important.
Salary and wages
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
If you would like to join an expanding small business, in an exciting sector of the MTB industry, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is 31/12/20, you will receive a full response on 04/01/21.