We are looking for a customer service/sales operative to expand our team here at J-TECH Suspension.
You will be required to deal with customs over the phone, via email and in person – taking, generating and processing bookings, orders, enquiries, and dealing with any issues with the above. You must have good communication and organisational skills.
- Check, process and dispatch online orders.
- Take orders over the phone if required.
- Take service bookings over the phone and over the counter.
- Serve customers face to face over the counter.
- Deal with customer enquiries over the phone, in person and via email.
- You will be required to carry out administrative duties such as invoicing and stock taking.
- Experience in the MTB trade preferred, but not essential.
- Experience in customer service.
- Competent in using computers for data entry and using programs like word, excel, etc.
- A willingness to learn new skills on the job.
- A willingness to observe all safety precautions.
- An understanding of how a business operates efficiently – we are a small business and need to make the most of everything we’ve got, so a good business acumen is very important.
Salary and wages
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
If you’d like to join an expanding small business, in an exciting sector of the MTB industry, please email us your CV. A suitable applicant will have the resourcefulness to find our email address.
The deadline for applications is 30/11/19