We are looking for a customer service/admin/sales operative to expand our team here at J-TECH Suspension.
You will be required to deal with customers over the phone, via email and in person – taking, generating and processing bookings, orders, enquiries, and dealing with any issues with the above. You must have good computer, communication and organisational skills.
- Check, process and dispatch online orders.
- Take orders over the phone.
- Take service bookings over the phone.
- Serve customers face to face over the counter.
- Deal with customer enquiries over the phone, in person and via email.
- You will be required to carry out administrative duties such as invoicing and stock taking.
- Experience in the MTB trade preferred, but not essential.
- Experience in customer service.
- Competent in using computers for data entry, processing invoices and orders. Experience using programs like word, excel, one note, etc.
- A willingness to learn new skills on the job.
- A willingness to observe all safety precautions.
- An understanding of how a business operates efficiently – we are a small business and need to make the most of everything we’ve got, so a good understanding of this is very important.
Wages will be £9-10.50 per hour starting rate, depending on experience. Full or part time available. Includes pension, statutory sick pay, 28 days holiday inc. bank holidays (based on full time of 37.5 hours per week) and staff discounts on all products we sell.
If you’d like to join an expanding small business, in an exciting sector of the MTB industry, please email us your CV. A suitable applicant will have the resourcefulness to find our email address.
The deadline for applications is 4pm on 24/01/20, with interviews commencing on 27/01/20.