(Shock will come supplied V1 or V2 springs, depending on availability).
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Find Custom Tuning Details Here
Free Mount Kits:Mounting Hardware (supplied when purchased).
Spring:Supplied With Shock.
Unsure of which spring you need ? Click Here For Our Advanced Calculator
- Metric and Imperial sizing – Standard or Trunnion mount
- 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-HBC)
- High flow Ø29 mm main piston
- Ø24 mm valve piston
- Ø14 mm shaft
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
- Ultra low-friction coating
- User adjustable HBC technology with wider range
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
- Full custom hydraulic setup available
- No cavitation
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
- Low friction Energize seal
- Thinner bottom-out bumper
- New rebound knob for easy spring swap
Like his younger enduro brother, the ARMA V3 downhill shock has seen lot of refinements from his previous model.
Engineered with downhill focus in mind, shock structure has seen a redesign in order to be more frame friendly, with metric and imperial sizing, and both classic eye to eye and trunnion mounts.
HBC has been enhanced with a wider range of adjustment, in order to prevent bottom-out issues, while allowing riders to use softer spring rates and still have good support.
Like in STORIA V3, this technology allows the use of thinner bottom-out bumpers, increasing the amount of useful travel.
ARMA V3 is designed to serve those riders who want a coil feel with very high bump sensitivity, and still are in need of a strong bottom-out support.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to shafts, seals dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Every 15hrs use|
|Race Condition Service||Every 50hrs of use / 6 months whichever comes first.|
|Non-Race Condition Service||Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|