Fox DHX2 2022/23
Fox DHX2 2022/23
Free Tuning and Mount Kits!
Custom Tuning included (worth £85)
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Now available to order with the WPS Podium Piston Kit upgrade. High-flow pistons, for more support, better grip and less harshness.
Free Mount Kits:
Mounting Hardware supplied when purchased, (worth up to £35).
Not Supplied With Shock
- NEW chassis and damper.
- NEW detents on spring collar to prevent loosening under light preload conditions.
- NEW high-flow main piston.
- Improved bearing ratio for metric sizes.
- NEW MCU bumper for increased end stroke progression and bottom out control.
- Ultra-low friction, highly durable damper shaft finish.
- NEW improved high-speed rebound tunability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control).
- New improved bearing ratio for metric sizes
- New Graphics
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks.
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping.
- Steel outer body and finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis.
- Independent firm mode circuit – firmer lockout than previous DHX2.
- Reduced friction.
- Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames.
- Original 2-position Open/Firm Lever ( retains high and low speed compression adjustment).
- High-speed compression 8 clicks.
- Low-speed compression 16 clicks.
- High-speed Rebound (with VVC) 8 clicks.
- Low-speed Rebound 16 clicks.
- Coil spring preload (new detents on spring collar).
ALL-NEW DHX2Nothing sticks to the ground quite like a coil shock. The DHX2 takes that sensation and buttresses it with sophisticated progressive damping, a massive overall tuning range, and super low-friction internals in order to capitalize on the full race-spec magic carpet experience.
Featuring an entirely new chassis and damper, enhanced tunability, smoother action, and a new MCU bumper for progressivity and end-stroke control – the all-new DHX2 is ready to race straight out of the gate
|Clean and Lubricate
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque
|Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.
Comprehensive Servicing and Tuning
J-TECH offers servicing and tuning for a diverse range of suspension products, ensuring a broad spectrum of customer needs can be met.
The standard of servicing and tuning provided by J-TECH is unparalleled, representing the best in the industry.
Leveraging years of experience and data from extensive data logging and dyno testing, J-TECH provides a calculated service, eliminating guesswork, myths, and hype for a job done with the utmost precision.
J-TECH backs up its expertise by supporting athletes at all levels, including a world cup DH team, DH world cup riders, and EWS riders, demonstrating their commitment to excellence.
With their own brand of suspension upgrades, tooling, and spare parts at wps-mtb.com, J-TECH consolidates their experience and knowledge to offer high-quality products, aiming to optimize your suspension for peak performance.
J-TECH is at the forefront of new technologies, constantly pushing the boundaries to provide customers with the best possible service, ensuring they stay ahead in the dynamic field of suspension technology.