Fox no longer offer Warranty support when these shocks are fitted to certain “strut mount” or “yoke-equipped” frame designs.
Custom Tuning included,(worth £85)
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Now available to order with the WPS Podium Piston Kit upgrade. High flow pistons, for more support, more grip and less harshness.
Free Mount Kits:
Mounting Hardware supplied when purchased, (worth up to £35).
Not Supplied With Shock
- NEW chassis and damper.
- NEW detents on spring collar to prevent loosening under light preload conditions.
- NEW high-flow main piston.
- Improved bearing ratio for metric sizes.
- NEW MCU bumper for increased end stroke progression and bottom out control.
- Ultra-low friction, highly durable damper shaft finish.
- NEW improved high-speed rebound tunability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control).
- New improved bearing ratio for metric sizes
- New Graphics
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks.
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping.
- Steel outer body and finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis.
- Independent firm mode circuit – firmer lockout than previous DHX2.
- Reduced friction.
- Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames.
- Original 2-position Open/Firm Lever ( retains high and low speed compression adjustment).
- High-speed compression 8 clicks.
- Low-speed compression 16 clicks.
- High-speed Rebound (with VVC) 8 clicks.
- Low-speed Rebound 16 clicks.
- Coil spring preload (new detents on spring collar).
ALL-NEW DHX2Nothing sticks to the ground quite like a coil shock. The DHX2 takes that sensation and buttresses it with sophisticated progressive damping, a massive overall tuning range, and super low-friction internals in order to capitalize on the full race-spec magic carpet experience.
Featuring an entirely new chassis and damper, enhanced tunability, smoother action, and a new MCU bumper for progressivity and end-stroke control – the all-new DHX2 is ready to race straight out of the gate
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Regularly|
|Full Service||Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|