Spread the cost - finance available on orders of £500 and above.
Finance is available on all orders with a balance of at least £500
We work in partnership with V12 Retail Finance, an industry leading finance administrator with highly rated customer care.
Here's how it works, in six simple steps...
- Choose products to purchase from our website
- Select a finance option that suits you, and hit the ‘Apply For Finance’ option at checkout
- Complete application. You can do this online.
- Within a few minutes, you'll receive notification of a decision
- Complete the electronic signature to finalise the agreement. We'll receive confirmation and process your order for dispatch
1. What finance options are available?
o 0% Finance > Available on full price products (at RRP) minimum spend £500 . You can choose 6,10 or 12 month
2. Can I apply for finance? To qualify for finance, you must meet the following criteria:
o You are 18 or older.
o You, or your partner, are in full time employment, retired and receiving a pension, in receipt of a disability benefit, or self-employed.
o You have been a resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue this residency.
o You have a debit or credit card in your name and registered to the delivery address.
o You have a bank or building society current account.
3. How much deposit do I pay?
o A deposit is not necessary
4. Can I have the order delivered to an alternative address?
o No. For security reasons and to protect against fraudulent applications, your order must be delivered to your home address.
5. I still have some questions, can you help?
o If you have any other questions about our finance partner V12, see their website at v12retailfinance.com
o Alternatively give our service team a call on 01743 464486