Fox DHX 2022/23
Fox DHX 2022/23
Free Tuning and Mount Kits!
Custom Tuning included,(worth £85)
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.Find Custom Tuning Information Here
Free Mount Kits:Mounting Hardware supplied when purchased, (worth up to £35).
Not Supplied With ShockUnsure of which spring to need? Click here for our Spring Calculator
Fox SLS Spring
Fox Steel Spring
- ALL-NEW chassis & damper.
- High-flow main piston
- Numbered Tool-free 12 position single-turn LSC (Low Speed Compression) adjuster
- Independent firm mode circuit – 2 position adjuster
- Optimized reservoir lengths per shock size
- Hydraulic top out feature
- Reduced damper noise
- MCU bottom out bumper
- Single-turn rebound adjuster with a variety of access modes (Tool-free, 3mm hex (direct access), 2mm hex or similar (side access)
- Spring preload collar with detents and max / min number of clicks and direction arrow
- Full diameter spring retainer with wire ring (like DHX2)
- Spring scuff guard on body (like DHX2)
- Independent 2 Position Open/Firm Lever.
- Low-speed compression.
- Low-speed Rebound.
- Coil spring preload.
Answering the prayers of riders seeking the ultimate in plush suspension, the new DHX brings coil-sprung, magic-carpet, trail smoothing performance in a wide range of configurations to the trails and beyond.
|Clean and Lubricate
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque
|Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.
Comprehensive Servicing and Tuning
J-TECH offers servicing and tuning for a diverse range of suspension products, ensuring a broad spectrum of customer needs can be met.
The standard of servicing and tuning provided by J-TECH is unparalleled, representing the best in the industry.
Leveraging years of experience and data from extensive data logging and dyno testing, J-TECH provides a calculated service, eliminating guesswork, myths, and hype for a job done with the utmost precision.
J-TECH backs up its expertise by supporting athletes at all levels, including a world cup DH team, DH world cup riders, and EWS riders, demonstrating their commitment to excellence.
With their own brand of suspension upgrades, tooling, and spare parts at wps-mtb.com, J-TECH consolidates their experience and knowledge to offer high-quality products, aiming to optimize your suspension for peak performance.
J-TECH is at the forefront of new technologies, constantly pushing the boundaries to provide customers with the best possible service, ensuring they stay ahead in the dynamic field of suspension technology.