Fox no longer offer Warranty support when these shocks are fitted to certain “strut mount” or “yoke-equipped” frames designs.
Custom Tuning included,(worth £85)
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Find Custom Tuning Information Here
Free Mount Kits:Mounting Hardware supplied when purchased, (worth up to £35).
Not Supplied With ShockUnsure of which spring to need? Click Here For Our Spring Calculator
Fox SLS Spring
Fox Steel Spring
- ALL-NEW chassis & damper.
- High-flow main piston
- Numbered Tool-free 12 position single-turn LSC (Low Speed Compression) adjuster
- Independent firm mode circuit – 2 position adjuster
- Optimized reservoir lengths per shock size
- Hydraulic top out feature
- Reduced damper noise
- MCU bottom out bumper
- Single-turn rebound adjuster with a variety of access modes (Tool-free, 3mm hex (direct access), 2mm hex or similar (side access)
- Spring preload collar with detents and max / min number of clicks and direction arrow
- Full diameter spring retainer with wire ring (like DHX2)
- Spring scuff guard on body (like DHX2)
- Independent 2 Position Open/Firm Lever.
- Low-speed compression.
- Low-speed Rebound.
- Coil spring preload.
Answering the prayers of riders seeking the ultimate in plush suspension, the new DHX brings coil-sprung, magic-carpet, trail smoothing performance in a wide range of configurations to the trails and beyond.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Regularly|
|Full Service||Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|