Please Note: Any shock purchased to suit a Trek Rail, will incur an extra £100 charge to supply the required conversion parts.
For 250x75mm version, please contact us for details.
Free Tuning and Mount Kits!
Custom Tuning included (worth £85)
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Find Custom Tuning Details Here
Free Mount Kits:
Mounting Hardware supplied when purchased,(worth up to £35).
- Integrated reservoir head design.
- Stronger body construction.
- Reservoir with large volume bladder design.
- Dedicated spring platform for stiffer springs.
- Negative spring to avoid harsh top-out and improve bike platform stability.
- New rebound adjustment to increase tuning range.
- Chro-moly shaft with low-friction coating.
- New compression valve for more adjustability and smoother riding.
- 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-Lok proprietary system).
- No cavitation.
- Very low hysteresis to improve dynamic response.
- Completely independent bump/rebound adjustment.
- New check valve with low inertia for a better control and sensitivity.
- New externally adjustable HBC.
- More efficient HBC design to increase bottom out protection.
- New seals design to reduce friction.
- New main piston design with high flow to improve sensitivity and tunability.
- All valves with turbulent flow for very low temperature depending.
- New high viscosity index oil for longer consistent riding in all situations.
- Standard or Trunnion mount.
- Weight:450g (210x55mm without spring)
The e-Storia features much of the same technology of the Storia V3 but in a more robust package built specifically for the stresses involved with the higher vehicle weight of E -bikes and tailored to provide ultimate control for all riders from the enthusiast to those at the elite level of E-bike enduro riding.
While the Storia V3 is built for best-in-class weight and performance the e-Storia is designed with an emphasis on toughness to drastically improve reliability over dampers without dedicated E-bike construction.
The stronger shock design can help increase the lifespan of bike chassis components as well, and increase range of tune-ability accommodating a wider range of bike and rider types.
An industry “first” an ultra-high performance suspension specifically designed for aggressive E-bike riding and super comfort level for professional riders and all enthusiasts.
|Clean and Lubricate
|Inspect for scratches to shafts, seals dents and other signs of wear
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque
|Every 15hrs use
|Race Condition Service
|Every 50hrs of use / 6 months whichever comes first.
|Non-Race Condition Service
|Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.
Comprehensive Servicing and Tuning
J-TECH offers servicing and tuning for a diverse range of suspension products, ensuring a broad spectrum of customer needs can be met.
The standard of servicing and tuning provided by J-TECH is unparalleled, representing the best in the industry.
Leveraging years of experience and data from extensive data logging and dyno testing, J-TECH provides a calculated service, eliminating guesswork, myths, and hype for a job done with the utmost precision.
J-TECH backs up its expertise by supporting athletes at all levels, including a world cup DH team, DH world cup riders, and EWS riders, demonstrating their commitment to excellence.
With their own brand of suspension upgrades, tooling, and spare parts at wps-mtb.com, J-TECH consolidates their experience and knowledge to offer high-quality products, aiming to optimize your suspension for peak performance.
J-TECH is at the forefront of new technologies, constantly pushing the boundaries to provide customers with the best possible service, ensuring they stay ahead in the dynamic field of suspension technology.