Any shock purchased to suit a Trek Rail, will incur an extra £100 charge to supply the required conversion parts.
(Shock will come supplied V1 or V2 springs, depending on availability).
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Find Custom Tuning Details Here
Free Mount Kits:
Mounting Hardware (supplied when purchased).
Supplied With Shock.
Unsure of which spring you need ? Click Here For Our Advanced Calculator
- Integrated reservoir head design.
- Stronger body construction.
- Reservoir with large volume bladder design.
- Dedicated spring platform for stiffer springs.
- Negative spring to avoid harsh top-out and improve bike platform stability.
- New rebound adjustment to increase tuning range.
- Chro-moly shaft with low-friction coating.
- New compression valve for more adjustability and smoother riding.
- 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-Lok proprietary system).
- No cavitation.
- Very low hysteresis to improve dynamic response.
- Completely independent bump/rebound adjustment.
- New check valve with low inertia for a better control and sensitivity.
- New externally adjustable HBC.
- More efficient HBC design to increase bottom out protection.
- New seals design to reduce friction.
- New main piston design with high flow to improve sensitivity and tunability.
- All valves with turbulent flow for very low temperature depending.
- New high viscosity index oil for longer consistent riding in all situations.
- Standard or Trunnion mount.
- Weight:450g (210x55mm without spring)
The e-Storia features much of the same technology of the Storia V3 but in a more robust package built specifically for the stresses involved with the higher vehicle weight of E -bikes and tailored to provide ultimate control for all riders from the enthusiast to those at the elite level of E-bike enduro riding.
While the Storia V3 is built for best-in-class weight and performance the e-Storia is designed with an emphasis on toughness to drastically improve reliability over dampers without dedicated E-bike construction.
The stronger shock design can help increase the lifespan of bike chassis components as well, and increase range of tune-ability accommodating a wider range of bike and rider types.
An industry “first” an ultra-high performance suspension specifically designed for aggressive E-bike riding and super comfort level for professional riders and all enthusiasts.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to shafts, seals dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Every 15hrs use|
|Race Condition Service||Every 50hrs of use / 6 months whichever comes first.|
|Non-Race Condition Service||Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|