Custom Tuning included,(worth £85)We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Find Custom Tuning Information Here
Long on travel, short on excuses, ZEB Ultimate is a whole new breed of fork designed to challenge the limits and take on the world’s toughest enduro tracks. An updated stiff 38mm chassis includes the new Charger 3 RC2 damper with vibration-killing ButterCup technology. Our highest performing, athlete-proven technologies matched with premium style plays. This is ZEB.
- 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence on every critical line.
- Already proving itself on the podium with multiple wins during the 2021 season, Charger 3 is ready to meet the masses. Charger 3 features an all-new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design that offers more consistency through the stroke, and truly independent adjustments that reduce harshness and increase control without any “cross-talk”. Featuring High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, and a revamped Low Speed Rebound, every click is exact and meaningful. Dial in your perfect ride experience without a second guess. No sacrifices and no hesitation. This is Charger 3.
- ButterCups block 20% of high frequency “trail chatter”. Limiting these vibrations massively reduces hand and arm fatigue leaving you feeling fresh with more control.
- DebonAir+ air spring is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: a butterlike small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel, and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep.
- Ultimate Bushing Package maximizes bushing overlap, reducing friction and creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Pressure Relief Valves eliminate unwanted air pressure build-up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. With the press of a button, Pressure Relief Valves restore that premium fork feel.
- Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances suspension performance ride after ride.
- Bolt-in torque cap adapters now included for use with standard hub end caps.
- Lightweight machined and anodized crown for premium looks and durability.
- Available in the Signature colorway Slab Grey or Ultimate High Gloss Black.
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel.
- RockShox premium short fender compatibility. (RockShox bolt-on fender sold separately).
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise.
The next evolution of single crown awesome is here. Rockshox have created a whole new breed of fork, designed to challenge the limits and take on the world’s toughest enduro tracks. ZEB’s stiff yet versatile 38mm chassis and machined good looks pack a punch and deliver a clear tactical advantage to win races.
Wheel size: 27.5 or 29".
Travel (mm): 150mm-190mm.
Damper Type: Charger 3 RC2 w/Buttercup
Fork offset: 44mm (27.5") and 44mm(29").
Maxle included: Maxle Stealth.
Colour (FS): Slab Grey Matte or Gloss Black.
Steerer: 1.5" Tapered.
Axle: 15x110mm BOOST™.
Axle to Crown (mm):
Crown Material: Forged, hollow aluminium.
Lower leg material: Magnesium.
Upper Tube Finish: Fast Black.
Upper tube type: 38mm tapered wall aluminium.
Damper adjust: Crown.
Damping adjustments: External begin stroke rebound, Low and High speed Compression.
Volume reducer: 2/5 Tokens.
Spring: DebonAir+ W/ButterCups
Rotor Size: 200mm min. 220mm max
Weight: 2341g (29" Maxle Stealth 190mm Travel 1.5" Taper Steerer, W/Pressure Relief Valves & ButterCups)
Max Tyre Width: 81mm
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check headset, axle and brake torque||Every Ride|
|Oil Bath Replacement||50hrs use|
|Wiper Seal Replacement||50hrs use|
|Full Service||Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|