Custom Tuning included,(worth £85)
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Now available to order with the WPS Podium Piston Kit upgrade. High flow pistons, for more support, more grip and less harshness.
Free Mount Kits:Mounting Hardware supplied when purchased, (worth up to £35).
- NEW chassis & damper.
- NEW high-flow main piston.
- NEW progressive bottom-out bumper.
- NEW low friction air seals.
- NEW ultra-low friction, highly durable hard chrome damper shaft finish.
- NEW graphics.
- Improved bearing ratio for metric sizes.
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on GRIP2 forks and X2 shocks.
- Updated compression ratios, 300psi max.
- Improved high-speed rebound tunability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control).
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping.
- Ultra-low-friction, highly durable damper shaft finish.
- Independent firm mode circuit – firmer lockout than previous Float X2.
- Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames.
- Finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis.
- Optional 2-position Open/Firm lever (retains high and low speed compression adjustment).
- High-speed compression - 8 clicks.
- Low-speed compression - 16 clicks.
- High-speed rebound (w/VVC) - 8 clicks.
- Low-speed rebound - 16 clicks.
ALL-NEW FLOAT X2
The all-new X2 changes everything, including the game. this award-winning, gravity-defying air shock holds nothing back, especially not you. boasting a laundry list of advanced features, the FLOAT X2 is ready to clean house.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Regularly|
|Full Service||Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|