Custom Tuning included,(worth £85)
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Find Custom Tuning Information Here
Free Mount Kits:Mounting Hardware supplied when purchased, (worth up to £35).
- All new chassis and damper.
- High flow main piston.
- Air seal package.
- Volume spacers with smaller increments.
- MCU bottom out bumper.
- Numbered tool free 12-position single turn low speed compression adjuster.
- Independent firm mode circuit – Clockable 2 position adjuster.
- Increased rebound range adjustment (over DPX2).
- Optimized reservoir lengths per shock size.
- Hydraulic top out feature.
- Reduced damper noise
- Larger air sleeve bore reduces average rider pressure by 40 psi vs. DPX2.
- Bearing hardware compatible both sides.
- Air valve location offers improved frame fitment and pump access.
- Metric sizes only
- Lever actuated 2 position open/firm
- Low speed compression 11 clicks
- Low speed rebound 16 clicks
- Air spring pressure
Here's what Fox have to say:
Designed specifically to meet the demands of aggressive trail riders, the new FLOAT X combines sophisticated damping and fade free performance with incredible light weight and outstanding structural integrity.
The Extra Volume (EVOL) air sleeve offers sensitivity and improved small bump performance. Air volume spacers can be added to fine tune the spring curve.
Dual Piston System (DPS) features three on-the-fly settings—Open, Medium, and Firm—to allow riders to adapt to a wide variety of terrain. The valve design provides full lockout without compromising bump compliance, ride control, and efficiency. Factory Series DPX2 shocks feature an additional 10 clicks of compression adjustability in the Open mode.
Pinned TV spent a day in the workshop showing what goes on prior to your items being shipped out.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Regularly|
|Full Service||Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|