Developed specifically by SENDHIT for mountain biking, the Scratch Cover© fork stanchion scratch repair kit removes scratches, restores the fork stanchion’s smooth appearance and thus keeps your suspension working properly.
- Ultra tough epoxy resin
- Simple and precise application
- Leaves no marks on the fork stanchion
- Available in 2 colours: Black & Transparent
- Kit contains enough resin for 5 repairs
- Easy to take with you
- Works on all your stanchions: including forks, rear shocks and dropper posts
Although the last few generations of forks have mostly closed cartridges, a scratched fork stanchion may end up wearing out sooner.
The impact will have caused the structure to move, with a bump on the surface and a hollow inside.
You run the risk of quickly ruining your suspension by:
- Creating friction with each compression/rebound
- The seals scraping against the bump
- Getting dirt inside the fork lowers
This in turn can have unpleasant consequences:
- Poor performance
- Expensive repairs
- Suspension value decrease