The Loam Lever
It’s been called the yoga mat for your thumb, and while the extra grip is great, the Loam Lever also features buttery smooth actuation that can improve the feel of any cable actuated dropper post.
An oversized, sealed cartridge bearing, paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware means this lever is around for the long haul.
To make this lever a truly artisan product we use a 5 axis CNC machine for ultra precise details and weight savings.
The Loam Lever’s grippy injection molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions and feels oh so luxurious.
- Compatibility: Shifter Style Lever (Compatible with 1x Drivetrains - not compatible with drivetrain shifters on the rider’s left side of the handlebar for people with front 2x - 3x chainrings).
- Dropper Compatibility: Any cable actuated dropper post (not compatible with Reverb as they are fully Hydraulic posts).
- Standard 22.2mm Hinge Clamp (Compatible with Standard MTB handlebars).
- SRAM MatchMaker X (Code, Guide, excluding Level T versions)
- Shimano I-SPEC II (XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, DEORE M6000)
- Shimano I-SPEC EV (XTR M9100/M9120, XT M8100/M8120, SLX M7100/M7120, Deore M6100/M6120).
- Weight: Without Clamp 32g.
- Cable Routing: Accepts cable routing from either direction.