Custom Tuning included,(worth £85)
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.Find Custom Tuning Information Here
Free Mount Kits:Mounting Hardware supplied when purchased(worth up to £35)
- TTX highly adjustable compression valve technology.
- Double-can design with larger air volume in both positive and negative chamber.
- Adjustable HSC (High-Speed Compression), LSC (Low-Speed Compression) and rebound damping.
- Climb mode.
- Race proven setting bank, to suit any type of riding or linkage design.
- Air spring volume spacers included as standard in the shock kit.
- Available in standard metric sizes only.
- Maximum air pressure up to 325 PSI.
- Delivered with the longest stroke, plus the additional parts required to alter the stroke.
- 451 grams (190 x 45mm).
- 3 click high speed compression damping incl. pedal mode.
- 10 click low speed compression damping.
- 12 click low speed rebound damping.
- Spring rate (via air pressure).
- Spring progression.
The TTX2Air combines the superior damping function of the TTX system together with a new air spring design; delivering both improved performance as well as strength.
Öhlins brought the TTX concept into the MTB market and the technology set a new standard in damping function.
The TTX Air damping clickers adjust the pressure area on the shims instead of increasing preload, allowing enhanced damping adjustment for added control; without resulting in an unwanted harsh ride feel.
The TTX2Air improves on an already proven package in terms of damping performance and making personalised tuning simple.
The metric system design has also allowed us to increase the bushing overlap, delivering a robust design with improved side load management.
A versatile and ideal choice for more progressive trail bikes through to eMTB applications, especially where the rider is looking for a shock that is more adjustable in order to optimize for their riding style and bike.
This along with a specific wiper seal and air sleeve lubrication reduces friction throughout the service interval.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Every Ride|
|Air Can Service||Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|
|Full Service||Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|