Shock will come checked over and custom tuned for you.
- Twin-tube technology (TTX)
- Pressurized system with gas reservoir
- Aluminum, hard anodized
- Servicable, rebuildable
- 3 click high speed compression damping incl. pedal mode
- 10 click low speed compression damping
- 12 click low speed rebound damping
- Spring rate (via air pressure)
- Spring progression
- Weight: ca. 410 g (Varies depending on size)
- End-eye diameter: 15 x 12,7 mm
By combining the superior damping function of the TTX system together with a completely new air spring design it was possible to improve both performance as well as robustness.
Öhlins brought the TTX concept into MTB market and the technology set a new standard in damping function, a path followed by competitor companies.
The TTX Air improves on an already proven package in terms of damping performance and making individual tuning simple.
The air spring design take full advantage of the possibilities introduced by the metric design.
Added support and bushing overlap made a more robust air spring with improved side load management.
This along with a specific wiper seal and air sleeve lubrication reduces friction throughout the service interval.
More coming soon...