Free Tuning, Mount Kits and 2 Springs:
(Shock will come supplied V1 or V2 springs, depending on availability).
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.– Metric and Imperial sizing – Standard or Trunnion mount
– 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-Lok proprietary system)
– High flow Ø29 mm main piston
– Ø24 mm valve piston
– Ø14 mm shaft
– New Lok Technology – Progressive opening – Silent working
– Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
– Ultra low-friction coating
– Factory tuned HBC technology
– Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
– Full custom hydraulic setup available
– No cavitation
– Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
– High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
– Low friction Energize seal
– Thinner bottom-out bumper
– New rebound knob for easy spring swap
As the previous STORIA model, V3 offers the revolutionary LOK Technology that allows a complete compression separate lock-out system, now totally renewed with a new design, a more progressive opening, and a totally silent working.
In order to allow every rider to use a softer spring rate and increase bike traction and handling, EXT engineers have imported from ARMA the hydraulic bottom out system named HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-out Control), capable to develop more than 50% of hydraulic force only on the last part of the stroke, allowing riders to avoid any kind of bottom-out issues.
This technology allows the use of thinner bottom-out bumpers, increasing the amount of useful travel.
STORIA V3 is designed to serve those customers who want maximum performance of a pedal-platform equipped shock, with a great support on the last millimetres of bike rear travel, with the great performance of a coil over shock.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to shafts, seals dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Every 15hrs use|
|Race Condition Service||Every 50hrs of use / 6 months whichever comes first.|
|Non-Race Condition Service||Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|