(Shock will come supplied V1 or V2 springs, depending on availability).
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Find Custom Tuning Details Here
Free Mount Kits:Mounting Hardware (supplied when purchased).
Spring:Supplied With Shock.
Unsure of which spring you need ? Click Here For Our Advanced Calculator
- Metric and Imperial sizing – Standard or Trunnion mount
- 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-Lok proprietary system)
- High flow Ø29 mm main piston
- Ø24 mm valve piston
- Ø14 mm shaft
- New Lok Technology – Progressive opening – Silent working
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
- Ultra low-friction coating
- Factory tuned HBC technology
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
- Full custom hydraulic setup available
- No cavitation
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
- Low friction Energize seal
- Thinner bottom-out bumper
- New rebound knob for easy spring swap
As the previous STORIA model, V3 offers the revolutionary LOK Technology that allows a complete compression separate lock-out system, now totally renewed with a new design, a more progressive opening, and a totally silent working.
In order to allow every rider to use a softer spring rate and increase bike traction and handling, EXT engineers have imported from ARMA the hydraulic bottom out system named HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-out Control), capable to develop more than 50% of hydraulic force only on the last part of the stroke, allowing riders to avoid any kind of bottom-out issues.
This technology allows the use of thinner bottom-out bumpers, increasing the amount of useful travel.
STORIA V3 is designed to serve those customers who want maximum performance of a pedal-platform equipped shock, with a great support on the last millimetres of bike rear travel, with the great performance of a coil over shock.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to shafts, seals dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Every 15hrs use|
|Race Condition Service||Every 50hrs of use / 6 months whichever comes first.|
|Non-Race Condition Service||Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|