Rockshox LYRIK Ultimate Charger 3 RC2 D1 2023
Rockshox LYRIK Ultimate Charger 3 RC2 D1 2023
Custom Tuning included (worth £85)We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Find Custom Tuning Information Here
- 35mm chassis with a focused all-mountain mindset - satisfyingly stiff, efficient, and designed to eliminate as much weight as possible.
- Already proving itself on the podium with multiple wins during the 2021 season, Charger 3 is ready to meet the masses. Charger 3 features an all-new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design that offers more consistency through the stroke and truly independent adjustments that reduce harshness and increase control without any “cross-talk”. Featuring High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, and a revamped Low Speed Rebound, every click is exact and meaningful. Dial in your perfect ride experience without a second guess. No sacrifices and no hesitation. This is Charger 3.
- ButterCups block 20% of high frequency “trail chatter”. Limiting these vibrations massively reduces hand and arm fatigue leaving you feeling fresh with more control.
- DebonAir+ air spring is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: a butterlike small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel, and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep.
- Ultimate Bushing Package maximizes bushing overlap, reducing friction and creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Pressure Relief Valves eliminate unwanted air pressure build-up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. With the press of a button, Pressure Relief Valves restore that premium fork feel.
- Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances suspension performance ride after ride.
- Bolt-in torque cap adapters now included for use with standard hub end caps.
- Lightweight machined and anodized crown for premium looks and durability.
- Available in Ultimate High Gloss Black or new “Heavy Meadow” Signature colourway, inspired by our favourite alpine sufferfests.
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel RockShox premium short fender compatibility. (RockShox bolt-on fender sold separately).
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise.
Rockshox LYRIK RC2 Charger 3 DebonairFaster. Stronger. Ruthlessly efficient. The new Lyrik is up for anything and down for it all. The most versatile fork in Rockshox' s line up features a hyper-focused new chassis that’s lighter while still critically stiff to deliver on Lyrik’s legendary performance and party attitude. The Lyrik Ultimate packs an orchestra of industry-leading tech like the new Charger 3 damper, ButterCup technology, and the new DebonAir+ air spring. Let Lyrik's sing with a fresh signature colorway we call “Heavy Meadow”, inspired by our favorite alpine sufferfests. The new Lyrik Ultimate is here.
Wheel size: 27.5" or 29"
Travel (mm): 140-160mm.
Damper Type: Charger 3 RC2.
Fork offset: 37-44mm (27.5") and 44mm(29").
Maxle included: Maxle Stealth.
Colour: Gloss Black-Heavy Meadow Green Gloss
Steerer: 1.5" Tapered.
Axle: 15x110mm BOOST™.
Crown Material: Forged, hollow aluminium.
Lower leg material: Magnesium.
Upper Tube Finish: Fast Black.
Upper tube type: 35mm tapered wall aluminium.
Damper adjust: Crown.
Damping adjustments: Extl begin stroke rebound, Low & High Speed compression
Volume reducer: 0/5 Tokens, 1/5 Tokens
Spring: DebonAir+ W/ButterCups.
Rotor Size: Max 220mm / Min 180mm
E-bike ready : Yes.
Max Tyre Width: 81mm
|Clean and Lubricate
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear
|Check headset, axle and brake torque
|Oil Bath Replacement
|Wiper Seal Replacement
|Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.
Comprehensive Servicing and Tuning
J-TECH offers servicing and tuning for a diverse range of suspension products, ensuring a broad spectrum of customer needs can be met.
The standard of servicing and tuning provided by J-TECH is unparalleled, representing the best in the industry.
Leveraging years of experience and data from extensive data logging and dyno testing, J-TECH provides a calculated service, eliminating guesswork, myths, and hype for a job done with the utmost precision.
J-TECH backs up its expertise by supporting athletes at all levels, including a world cup DH team, DH world cup riders, and EWS riders, demonstrating their commitment to excellence.
With their own brand of suspension upgrades, tooling, and spare parts at wps-mtb.com, J-TECH consolidates their experience and knowledge to offer high-quality products, aiming to optimize your suspension for peak performance.
J-TECH is at the forefront of new technologies, constantly pushing the boundaries to provide customers with the best possible service, ensuring they stay ahead in the dynamic field of suspension technology.