We are unable to supply these forks for Sur-Ron Electric Motorcycles. We have yet to assess them for tuning data and don't currently have it planned.
Custom Tuning included,(worth £85)
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Note: Please add the fork required to the basket, follow by the crown. The Fork price of £1770 doesn't include a crown kit.
- New lubrication and functional grease to decrease the breakaway force and make the fork feel smoother.
- New seal head design with reduced friction that also enables increased oil levels for better lubrication.
- Option to tune the negative chamber to be bigger for improved comfort or to add spacers for increased feedback and control.
- Utilising the pressurized piston design taken from the highly rated RXF36 m.2 ensures even more consistent damper performance.
- New needle design to increase adjustability of low-speed compression and rebound.
- 180 or 200 mm travel, possible to rebuild to 120-170 mm.
- Compatible maximum tire sizes 29 x 2.8 and 27.5 x 3.0.
- Design for 200 / 203mm disc .
- 38mm Stanchion for added strength.
- 110mm Boost DH hub standard.
- Floating axle for minimum friction.
- Offset; 46/50/54/58mm.
- E-bike approved.
- Cartridge based damper and air spring.
- Race proven setting bank.
- Weight: 2820g (200mm Travel with Crown).
Combine our race-winning DH38 platform with a number of key upgrades and together they form the best downhill fork we’ve ever created – the DH38 m.1.
Whether you ride an e-MTB gravity rig or the pedal-powered version, with superb small bump tracking and the ability to soak up landings from even the heftiest drop-off, the DH38 m.1 fork will give you smoother, faster and more confident feeling runs than anything you’ve ridden before.
Redesigned seals work with our new lubes and greases to further enhance the incredibly plush feel of the DH38 m.1. This actively boosts the levels of traction and control and helps smooth out even the most demanding course, enabling you to push your bike harder and finish your run feeling less fatigued.
The award-winning DH38 m.1 fork utilizes our TTX twin-tubed damping system to deliver unrivalled control and flawless damping whatever the riding conditions. This new model comes packed with enhancements and upgrades over the original, resulting in the plushest feeling, most capable and most easily customizable DH fork on the market.
All Öhlins suspension components are designed to be as easy to maintain as possible and the DH38 m.1 is no exception. To see how you can perform a 50-hour service on the fork lowers, see the links and Video tab.
Just like every product fitted with TTX damping technology, the DH38 m.1 fork has a race-proven settings bank giving access to a huge range of options for tuning the damper to suit any specific rider, bike or riding style.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check headset, axle and brake torque||Every Ride|
|Oil Bath Replacement||50hrs use|
|Wiper Seal Replacement||100hrs use|
|Full Service||Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|