Fork will come checked over and custom tuned for you.
OHLINS EVO UPGRADE INCLUDED
The forks are in excellent condition with just light marking to the rebound adjuster and ramp up chamber valve cap. The steerer tube 1.5"-1.1/8" Tapered and cut to 208mm length. Each pair of forks will be serviced and tuned for you, your bike and your riding style.
The RXF 36 is expanding the capabilities of the modern trail bike, adding even more traction and stability without adding unnecessary weight.
The fork features a twin tube design, enabling parallel and separated oil flow to ensure optimal pressure at all times. Controlling the pressure levels ensures initial smoothness and staying high in travel with maintained bump absorption, traction and stability. Low and high speed compression are externally adjustable.
Ohlins Part No. FG3616 1716
- Weight approx. 2050 g
- Steerer tube 1.1/8"-1.5" Tapered - 180mm Length
- Stroke 160 mm (Different Travel Length cartridge can be fitted for £100)
- Stanchion tubes 36 mm
- Axle 15 x 110 mm
- Offset 46mm
- Designed for wheel size - 27.5"
- Aluminium design, hard anodized
- Fully servicable and rebuildable
- Spring rate + Ramp up Air Pressure
- 5-click high speed compression damping
- 24-click low speed compression damping
- 24-click rebound damping
Want to keep your new forks looking box fresh for years to come? Why not purchase an Invisiframe Fork protection kit to do just that by clicking HERE