We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, revalving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
- Updated highly tunable DebonAir™ air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain
- Designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the Charger™ 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail
- Charger™ 2.1 RC2 damper option featuring independent high and low speed compression adjust
- Charger™ 2.1 RCT3 damper option featuring 3-position compression adjust (open/pedal/firm) with low speed compression adjust
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Gloss Silver Signature colorway and Ultimate High Gloss Black
- Ultimate foil graphics package
Rockshox Pike RC2 Charger2.1 Debonair 2021
A true trail machine we couldn’t wait to have on our bikes and get to you. Featuring an updated DebonAir™ air spring paired with our Charger™ 2.1 damper for unmatched trail control for every sweeping corner or loamy drop in. Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush damping fluid all work overtime to reduce friction, silence noise, and provide lasting fork performance.
Wheel size: 27.5" and 29"
Offset: 37mm, 42mm, 46mm and 51mm
Travel: 100mm - 150mm
Axle: BOOST™ 15x110mm
Spring: DebonAir 2021
Maxle included: Maxle Ultimate
Damping adjustments: Extl rebnd, low speed comp, high speed comp
Minimum Rotor Size: 180mm
Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
Want to keep your new forks looking box fresh for years to come? Why not purchase an Invisiframe Fork protection kit to do just that by clicking HERE.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check headset, axle and brake torque||Every Ride|
|Oil Bath Replacement||50hrs use|
|Wiper Seal Replacment||50hrs use|
|Full Service||Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|