We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Important : Please contact us for shock availability advice before ordering, as some options are out of stock.
- Updated highly tunable DebonAir™ air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain
- Designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the Charger™ 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail
- Charger™ 2.1 RC2 damper option featuring independent high and low speed compression adjust
- Charger™ 2.1 RCT3 damper option featuring 3-position compression adjust (open/pedal/firm) with low speed compression adjust
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Gloss Silver Signature colorway and Ultimate High Gloss Black
- Ultimate foil graphics package
Rockshox Pike RC2 Charger2.1 Debonair 2021
A true trail machine we couldn’t wait to have on our bikes and get to you. Featuring an updated DebonAir™ air spring paired with our Charger™ 2.1 damper for unmatched trail control for every sweeping corner or loamy drop in. Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush damping fluid all work overtime to reduce friction, silence noise, and provide lasting fork performance.
Wheel size: 27.5" and 29"
Offset: 37mm, 42mm, 46mm and 51mm
Travel: 100mm - 150mm
Axle: BOOST™ 15x110mm
Spring: DebonAir 2021
Maxle included: Maxle Ultimate
Damping adjustments: Extl rebnd, low speed comp, high speed comp
Minimum Rotor Size: 180mm
Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
Want to keep your new forks looking box fresh for years to come? Why not purchase an Invisiframe Fork protection kit to do just that by clicking HERE.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check headset, axle and brake torque||Every Ride|
|Oil Bath Replacement||50hrs use|
|Wiper Seal Replacment||50hrs use|
|Full Service||Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|