With our price match guarantee* we can match the price of this product for sale anywhere in the UK with the addition of our £50 tuning charge. Please email us with a link to the product and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Fork will come checked over and tuned for you.
Here's what RockShox have to say about the Pike:
When RockShox re-launched Pike in 2013, it immediately became the benchmark for Trail and Enduro forks, with a supple and progressive feel that simply could not be matched. To ensure Pike’s continuing domination of the class, we put it on a weight-loss program, added the new Charger 2 Damper, included remote options, and gave it a graphic-package makeover that aligns with the all-new Pike’s chassis design. Riders will benefit from Pike’s increased steering authority—thanks to BOOST™-only spacing, stiffness and lighter overall weight—more small-bump compliance and the potential to run wider (2.8”) tires.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• 29” BOOST™
• 150mm max travel for 29” options
• 2.8” tire width clearance
• Torque Caps compatibility
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• New friction-reducing DebonAir air spring delivers the most responsive forks and rear shocks in RockShox history, maintaining traction in more conditions than ever before
• Charger 2 damper is lighter and more bump-compliant than original Charger, and the adjustment knobs are easier to turn
• Three position compression adjuster (Open/Pedal/Firm) with Low Speed compression adjustment in the Open position
• External Rebound damping adjustment
Wheel size: 27.5" B and 29" B
Offset: 46mm and 51mm
Travel: 100mm - 160mm
Axle: BOOST™ 15x110mm
Maxle included: Maxle Ultimate
Damping adjustments: Extl rebnd, low speed comp, 3 pos comp (open/pedal/firm)
Minimum Rotor Size: 180mm
Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
Want to keep your new forks looking box fresh for years to come? Why not purchase an Invisiframe Fork protection kit to do just that by clicking HERE
*Price match guarantee is available for all current and in stock models, advertised by any other UK seller. This guarantee is done in conjunction with our supplier and will be subject to their approval. We will be able to let you know within 2 working days that we can match the price on the advertisement you've found. The price match is subject to an additional £50 tuning charge, this must be purchased in line with the sale of a product. Please contact us for further info.