Free Tuning:We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Find Custom Tuning Information Here
- Updated highly tunable DebonAir™ air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain
- Designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the Charger™ 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail
- Charger™ 2.1 RC2 damper featuring independent high and low speed compression adjust
- Charger™ 2.1 RCT3 damper featuring 3-position compression adjust (open/pedal/firm) with low speed compression adjust
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- "BoXXer" Red Signature colorway and Ultimate High Gloss Black
- Ultimate foil graphics package
Rockshox LYRIK RC2 Charger 2 Debonair
Wheel size: 27.5 or 29"
Travel (mm): 120-180mm.
Damper Type: Charger 2.1 RC2.
Fork offset: 37-44-46mm (27.5") and 42-44-51 (29").
Maxle included: Maxle Stealth.
Colour: BoXXer Red or Black.
Steerer: 1.5" Tapered.
Axle: 15x110mm BOOST™.
Axle to Crown (mm): 542, 552, 562, 572.
Crown Material: Forged, hollow aluminium.
Lower leg material: Magnesium.
Upper Tube Finish: Fast Black.
Upper tube type: 35mm tapered wall aluminium.
Damper adjust: Crown.
Damping adjustments: Extl begin stroke rebnd, Low & High Speed compression
Volume reducer: 2/5 Tokens.
Spring: DebonAir C3.
Rotor Size: 180mm Direct post Mount (Max 220mm).
E-bike ready : Yes.
Max Tyre Width: 81mm.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check headset, axle and brake torque||Every Ride|
|Oil Bath Replacement||50hrs use|
|Wiper Seal Replacement||50hrs use|
|Full Service||Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|