Available to order or fitted in the workshop
- ELEVENSIX Compression Valve Technology for your fork
- Pressure Balanced Symmetrical flow rate for increased traction and control
- Provides smooth plush ride without being mushy
- “Shim-Less” High Speed Compression Valve for seamless and smooth damping force in consecutive bumps providing a controlled and compliant ride
- 28 Clicks of external Low Speed Compression adjustment featuring a Parabolic Needle Shape for precise incremental adjustment range
- 28 Clicks of external High Speed Compression Damping featuring a fine resolution thread for precise incremental adjustment range
- Includes Rebound shims for Revalve
Manufactured and hand assembled in-house by the legendary suspension technicians at PUSH Industries, the new HC97 Compression System replaces the stock compression assemblies found in the popular Rock Shox PIKE, Lyrik forks equipped with Charger 2 and 2.1 dampers. What does this mean for riders? Increased traction and small bump sensitivity with higher levels of stability and control all while giving riders more external fine-tuning control over their front suspension.
PUSH engineers focused on creating a far more useable adjustment range for riders looking to get the most out of their front suspension performance. With an updated 28 clicks of low-speed compression adjustment externally, riders will no longer find themselves hunting for a setting “in between” clicks. Utilizing the parabolic low speed needle design, borrowed from ELEVENSIX, riders have a precise and consistent change between each click. Additionally, the high-speed compression adjustment of the new HC97 Compression System features a fine thread adjuster barrel also offering 28 clicks of precise resolution over the damping curve range.
Harshness has met its match! With traditional shimmed compression valves, steel shims are bent upwards as fluid flows through the valve. The more aggressive the impact, the more these shims need to bend in order to allow the wheel to move through its travel. This shim bending is progressive in nature resulting in an increase in damping force leading to harshness on square edge impacts. Removing valving shims to help reduce harshness at high speeds leads to an overall reduction in compression damping and results in a decrease in low and mid speed control and performance. The exclusive PUSH “Shim-Less” Compression Valve design, also borrowed from the class leading ELEVENSIX rear shock, eliminates this compromise. The progressive nature of shim bending is replaced by using a precision machined sliding valve seat that can “dump” fluid under the most aggressive square edge bumps. This resulting fluid flow allows the wheel to compress more freely in aggressive terrain resulting in more comfort and control through every stage of the fork travel.