TTX is the only shock technology that truly offers low hysteresis damping performance. This translates into a ride quality of bump absorption and traction that is unmatched in the industry today. The shock uses Öhlins patented twin-tube design to separate compression from rebound, and has been custom made for only Specialized. The TTX also uses spherical bearings on the forward shock mount to allow the shock to rotate while the bike is under side-load, an advancement proven in the motocross industry by greatly improving cornering traction on rough terrain.
Now available in many sizes to fit bikes other than Specialized! Please let us know Make, Model and Year of your bike.
Price excludes spring and mount kits but there can be found by clicking on the following links:
- Twin-Tube-Technology (TTX)
- Weight between 425 and 460 g (without spring)
- Aluminium design, hard anodized
- Fully servicable and rebuildable
- 2 years limited warranty
- 3 clicks high speed compression damping
- 16 clicks low speed compression damping
- 7 clicks rebound damping