Ohlins RXF 36 Air Stock Clearance
Fork will come checked over and tuned for you. Travel changed to your prefered length and will be upgraded to the latest EVO spec, all free of charge!
Following up last year’s success with RXF 34, the fork that revolutionized mountain biking, it is time to go even stiffer and wider. Öhlins is now releasing it´s bigger brother, RXF 36, building on the same technology as the RXF 34, implementing TTX technology in the front fork. The RXF 36 is cross-compatible between Boost 29” and 650b+, as well as some 650b frames. Expanding the capabilities of the modern trail bike, adding even more traction and stability without adding unnecessary weight.
Available in 120mm, 140mm, 150mm, and 160mm travel, the RXF 36 covers the lot. The fork features a twin tube design, enabling parallel and separated oil flow to ensure optimal pressure at all times. Controlling the pressure levels ensures initial smoothness and staying high in travel with maintained bump absorption, traction and stability. Low and high speed compression are externally adjustable. The unique forged uni crown enhances stiffness and stability while reducing chassis flex.
- Weight approx. 2050 g
- Tapered steerer tube 28,6 - 38,1 mm
- Stanchion tubes 36 mm
- Axle 15 x 110 mm
- Offset 51 mm
- Designed for wheel sizes 29 and 27,5+
- Aluminium design, hard anodized
- Shaft and crown from one piece (uni crown design). Use headset bearing with dimensions 45°/45° x 51.9 x 40.0 mm. Also Available with a standard crown, for compatibility with all 1.5" lower headset assemblies.
- Fully servicable and rebuildable
- 2 years limited warranty
- Spring rate and progression external via air pressure
- 5-click high speed compression damping
- 24-click low speed compression damping
- 24-click rebound damping
Purchased parts package:
- 1 MTB front fork RXF 36
- 1 axle 15 x 110 mm
- 1 star-nut
- Owners manual