We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, revalving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Note - add the fork to basket, then add the crown kit you require to the basket. Fork price of £1500 doesn't include the crown kit.
Öhlins DH38 m.1 fork boasts cutting edge technology giving riders greater control
Key new features
- New lubrication and functional grease to decrease the breakaway force and make the fork feel smoother.
- New seal head design with reduced friction that also enables increased oil levels for better lubrication.
- Option to tune the negative chamber to be bigger for improved comfort or to add spacers for increased feedback and control.
- Utilising the pressurized piston design taken from the highly rated RXF36 m.2 ensures even more consistent damper performance.
New needle design to increase adjustability of low-speed compression and rebound.
Key characteristics that this new update retains include:
- 180 or 200 mm travel, possible to rebuild to 120-170 mm
- Compatible maximum tire sizes 29 x 2.8 and 27.5 x 3.0.
- Design for 200mm disc
- 110mm Boost DH hub standard
- Floating axle for minimum friction
- Offset 46/50/54/58.
- E-bike approved
- Cartridge based damper and air spring
- Race proven setting bank
Advanced suspension technology manufacturer Öhlins have implemented a number of exciting upgrades to their popular DH38 platform, launching a new iteration of the fork: DH38 m.1. It’s capable of absorbing even the smallest of bumps as well as coping with the big drop offs, making for a smoother, faster, more controlled run.
The DH38 platform is used by multiple Downhill World Champion and World Cup winner Loïc Bruni, who will be pushing these new features to the limit as soon as the racing season is back on track. The new adjustments make downhill runs faster, with more control and comfort whether it's fitted to a pedal-powered or e-MTB gravity rig.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check headset, axle and brake torque||Every Ride|
|Oil Bath Replacement||50hrs use|
|Wiper Seal Replacment||100hrs use|
|Full Service||Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|