Does not include spring or mount kits.
Springs are here
Mount kits are here
The Hazzard is the new go-to for riders who won’t compromise on performance or control. The Hazzard gives you all the benefits of coil-sprung suspension (supple action, lower friction, longer service life, and more consistency) and control over both high and low-speed compression damping, rebound, and spring preload. If that weren’t enough, the Hazzard features a convenient low-speed compression switch that firms up the shock immensely for sustained climbs and stage transfers - where saving energy is paramount. Plus, with MRP's new Progressive Springs, you can use the Hazzard on bikes that previously required air shocks!
The Hazzard is available in standard and metric sizing (with traditional eyelet, bearing, and trunnion mounts). The shock can use our standard steel springs or our new Enduro SL and Progressive springs.
- AdjustmentsLow-speed compression, high-speed compression, spring preload & rebound
- Standard200x51, 200x57, 215x63, 222x70
- Metric210x50, 210x55, 230x57.5, 230x60, 230x65
- Metric Trunnion205x57.5, 205x60, 205x65
- 230x60 with 500 lb. Enduro SL spring - 867g