We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Find Custom Tuning Information Here
Free Mount Kits:Mounting Hardware (supplied when purchased).
- Trunnion and standard eyelet options.
- Adjustable compression and rebound.
- All adjusters are tool-free.
- Compatible with FOX bearing mounts on both ends (excluding trunnion).
- 484 grams (205x65).
- Metric: 190x45, 210x50, 210x52.5, 210x55, 230x57.5, 230x60, 230x65, 250x75.
- Trunnion: 185x52.5, 185x55, 205x60, 205x62.5, 225x75.
- Asymmetric reservoir position for improved compression lever ergonomics and versatile frame fitment.
- Air valve location offers improved frame clearance and pump access.
- Easy to adjust for all rider weights and riding styles.
- DH-rated shock pairs well with all Marzocchi forks, from DJ to Z2 to 58.
- 2-position, non-indexed compression sweep adjust means you can set it and forget it.
- Innovative tuneable sweep to adjust the stop to a narrower window.
- Comes in metric and trunnion configurations.
- Has travel reducing spacers like most modern shocks.
- Unique air volume spacers, available in 0.1 C.I. increments.
Something's a little off
Featuring a purpose-built asymmetrical shock reservoir, the Bomber Air gives a better fit in more frames and easy access to the compression adjuster.
The sweep adjust compression reduces adjustment stress and makes on-trail tunings easy as.
Its unique shock internals, built on our proven Bomber durability and shreddy tunes, give you ready-to-ride-anything confidence.
Big Rezi, Big Performance
The asymmetrical, large volume shock rezi increases oil flow and volume for consistent performance on even the longest descents and biggest hits so you can send it with confidence.
Big Attitude, Even on Little Bikes
This DH-rated shock is available in a huge range of sizes, from little dirt jump and short-travel trail bikes all the way up to Rampage-ready DH steeds. Our shock internals, unique to Marzocchi, combine zesty and confidence-inspiring ride characteristics with our proven bomber durability.
Righty Tighty, Lefty Loosey
Intuitive, compression sweep adjustment allows for easy on-the-fly tuning, just like our forks. Plus, an easy-to-use external rebound adjustment.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Regularly|
|Full Service||Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|