Free Tuning and Mount Kits:
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, revalving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
TO PRE-ORDER - Please contact us for availability before ordering.
Fox's Most Advanced Trail Shock Ever
• X2 small bump sensitivity meets an improved DPS adjustment range
• Recirculating oil damper design gives riders better control
• One-piece EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity
• Three position lever with adjustable Open mode offers 10 clicks to fine-tune compression
• Imperial, trunnion and metric sizes
• Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
• Lever actuated Open, Medium, Firm modes
• Open mode adjust tuning range (10 clicks)
• Air spring pressure
Here's what Fox have to say:
Combining DPS XC efficiency and X2 DH performance, the DPX2 is the ultimate trail shock. The Dual Piston Base Valve has dedicated compression and lockout circuits for each of the three modes - Open, Medium, and Firm. It also features a recirculating damper design found in X2 shocks, creating excellent small bump sensitivity, great mid-stroke damping support, and better control in transitions.
The Extra Volume (EVOL) air sleeve offers sensitivity and improved small bump performance. Air volume spacers can be added to fine tune the spring curve.
Dual Piston System (DPS) features three on-the-fly settings—Open, Medium, and Firm—to allow riders to adapt to a wide variety of terrain. The valve design provides full lockout without compromising bump compliance, ride control, and efficiency. Factory Series DPX2 shocks feature an additional 10 clicks of compression adjustability in the Open mode.
For more information of the DPS System click here
DPX2 Volume Spacers: Please Click Here.
Mount Kit: Bushing 1/2" Universal Axle
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Regularly|
|Full Service||Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|