Important : Please contact us for shock compatibility advice before ordering.
Fox no longer offer Warranty support when these shocks are fitted to “strut mount” or “yoke-equipped” bicycle frames designs.
Free Tuning and Mount Kits:
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Product Specs:Please Note: Spring is shown for display purposes and is not included with the shock.
- NEW chassis & damper.
- High-flow main piston
- Numbered Tool-free 12 position single-turn LSC (Low Speed Compression) adjuster
- Independent firm mode circuit – 2 position adjuster
- Optimized reservoir lengths per shock size
- Hydraulic top out feature
- Reduced damper noise
- MCU bottom out bumper
- Single-turn rebound adjuster with a variety of access modes (Tool-free, 3mm hex (direct access), 2mm hex or similar (side access)
- Spring preload collar with detents and max / min number of clicks and direction arrow
- Full diameter spring retainer with wire ring (like DHX2)
- Spring scuff guard on body (like DHX2)
• Independent 2 Position Open/Firm Lever
• Low-speed compression
• Low-speed Rebound
• Coil spring preload
Mount Kit: Bushing 1/2" Universal Axle
Fox DHX 2022
To work out which spring rate you need please use our spring calculator by clicking here.
Want a more accurate calculation? Click here for our advanced calculator
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Regularly|
|Full Service||Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|