Important : Please contact us for shock compatibility advice before ordering.
Fox no longer offer Warranty support when these shocks are fitted to “strut mount” or “yoke-equipped” bicycle frames designs.
Free Tuning and Mount Kits:
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Product Specs:Please Note: Spring is shown for display purposes and is not included with the shock.
- NEW graphics.
- NEW chassis & damper.
- Improved bearing ratio for metric sizes.
- NEW detents on spring collar to prevent loosening under light preload conditions.
- NEW high-flow main piston.
- NEW MCU bumper for increased end stroke progression and bottom out control.
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks.
- Reduced friction.
- Improved high-speed rebound tunability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control).
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping.
- Steel outer body and finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis.
- Ultra-low friction, highly durable damper shaft finish.
- Independent firm mode circuit – firmer lockout than previous DHX2.
- Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames.
• Low-speed compression
• High-speed compression
• Low-speed Rebound
• High-speed Rebound
• Coil spring preload
Mount Kit: Bushing 1/2" Universal Axle
Fox DHX2 2022
Featuring an entirely new chassis and damper, enhanced tunability, smoother action, and a new MCU bumper for progressivity and end-stroke control – the all-new DHX2 is ready to race straight out of the gate
To work out which spring rate you need please use our spring calculator by clicking here.
Want a more accurate calculation? Click here for our advanced calculator
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Regularly|
|Full Service||Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|