Important : Please contact us for shock compatibility advice before ordering.
Fox no longer offer Warranty support when these shocks are fitted to “strut mount” or “yoke-equipped” bicycle frames designs.
Free Tuning and Mount Kits:
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, revalving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Product Specs:Please Note: Spring is shown for display purposes and is not included with the shock.
- NEW graphics.
- NEW chassis & damper.
- Improved bearing ratio for metric sizes.
- NEW detents on spring collar to prevent loosening under light preload conditions.
- NEW high-flow main piston.
- NEW MCU bumper for increased end stroke progression and bottom out control.
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks.
- Reduced friction.
- Improved high-speed rebound tunability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control).
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping.
- Steel outer body and finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis.
- Ultra-low friction, highly durable damper shaft finish.
- Independent firm mode circuit – firmer lockout than previous DHX2.
- Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames.
• Low-speed compression
• High-speed compression
• Low-speed Rebound
• High-speed Rebound
• Coil spring preload
Mount Kit: Bushing 1/2" Universal Axle
Fox DHX2 2021
Featuring an entirely new chassis and damper, enhanced tunability, smoother action, and a new MCU bumper for progressivity and end-stroke control – the all-new DHX2 is ready to race straight out of the gate
To work out which spring rate you need please use our spring calculator by clicking here.
Want a more accurate calculation? Click here for our advanced calculator
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Regularly|
|Full Service||Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|