We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
- All-NEW for 38, steerer tube design incorporates elliptical shaping in taper zone, further maximizing stiffness to weight ratio.
- NEW lower leg bleeders.
- NEW air/oil channels.
- Updated GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control) on HSC and HSR circuits.
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks.
- Unique design maximizes stiffness to weight and offers improved head tube clearance via radical NEW arch shape.
- 31% stiffer transverse shear, 9% stiffer fore/aft and 20% torsionally stiffer than 36.
- Updated EVOL air spring.
- 58mm crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles.
- Optional mudguards with sturdy and seamless 4-point direct-mount attachment protects upper tubes and dust wipers from dirt and debris.
- Damper: GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control).
- Travel: 150 - 180mm.
- Offset Options:37/44/51mm
- Wheel Size: 27.5" & 29".
- Axle Options:15QR x 110mm Boost, Kabolt 110mm.
- Rotor Size:180mm Direct Post Mount, up to 230mm compatible.
- Steerer: 1.5 Tapered.
- Colour: Gloss Orange, Gloss Black.
- Upper Leg finish: Genuine Kashima Coat.
- Starting Weight: 2180g.
- High Speed Compression (with VVC ) 8 Clicks.
- Low Speed Compression 16 clicks.
- High Speed Rebound (with VVC) 8 Clicks.
- Low Speed Rebound 16 Clicks.
All the revolutionary features of the brand-new 36 packaged in a super-stout chassis engineered specifically for modern hard-hitting, long travel enduro-style riding. the all-new 38 is hungry to devour all you can throw at it and ask for more.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check headset, axle and brake torque||Regularly|
|Lower Leg Service||Regularly|
|Full Service||Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|