Fox 36 Float Performance Elite Series RC2 FIT
Here's what Fox have to say:
The choice of 2015 and 2016 EWS Champion Richie Rude
- NEW FLOAT EVOL air spring adds plushness
- Back-to-back Men's EWS Championship-winning platform
- 27.5 and 29 160 models with 15QRx110 mm Boost axle option
More than an enduro race fork. Now featuring an EVOL air spring and updated upper tubes for unparalleled small bump sensitivity, the 36 is even smoother than before.
The exceptionally strong 36 continues to expand the range of damper and axle options, including Boost and Performance Elite models, that’s made it wildly popular among aggressive trail riders and enduro racers.
Performance Elite forks retain the same adjustments, dampers, weight, and 7000 series aluminium upper tubes as Factory Series, but have black anodised upper tubes instead of Genuine Kashima Coat. A Performance Elite graphics package is found on these forks to tie in the black-on-black look.
- Travel: 160mm / 170mm.
- Air Spring: Fox FLOAT
- Damper Adjustments: High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression and Rebound
- Axle Options: 115QR x 110mm Boost.
- Upper Tube Finish: black anodised.
- Steerer: 1.5 Taper.
- Colour Options: Matte Black.
Want to keep your new forks looking box fresh for years to come? Why not purchase an Invisiframe Fork protection kit to do just that by clicking HERE