Fox 36 Float Factory Series RC2
Here's what Fox have to say:
The choice of 2015 and 2016 EWS Champion Richie Rude
- NEW FLOAT EVOL air spring adds plushness
- Back-to-back Men's EWS Championship-winning platform
- 27.5 and 29 160 models with 15QRx110 mm Boost axle option
- HSC/LSC or FIT4 damper
- 831 model – HSC/LSC with convertible 15 mm/20 mm axle
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
More than an enduro race fork. Now featuring an EVOL air spring and updated upper tubes for unparalleled small bump sensitivity, the 36 is even smoother than before.
The exceptionally strong 36 continues to expand the range of damper and axle options, including Boost and Performance Elite models, that's made it wildly popular among aggressive trail riders and enduro racers.
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.
- Travel: 100mm / 160mm / 170mm.
- Air Spring: Fox FLOAT
- Damper Adjustments: High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression and Rebound
- Axle Options: 15QR x 100mm or 15QR x 110mm Boost.
- Upper Tube Finish: Kashima Coat.
- Steerer: 1.5 Taper.
- Colour Options: Matte Black.
Want to keep your new forks looking box fresh for years to come? Why not purchase an Invisiframe Fork protection kit to do just that by clicking HERE