Custom Tuning included,(worth £85)
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
- NEW chassis.
- NEW air/oil channels.
- NEW lower leg design, highly optimized for maximum stiffness to weight.
- New lower Leg Bypass Channels
- Lower leg Air Bleeders
- NEW arch shape offers improved head tube clearance with shorter rakes.
- Updated GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control) on HSC and HSR circuits.
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks.
- Increased crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles.
- Updated EVOL air spring.
- Floating Axle
- Optional mudguards with sturdy 4-point direct-mount attachment protects upper tubes and dust wipers from dirt and debris.
- Damper: GRIP2 w/ dual VVC (Variable Valve Control).
- Travel: 130 - 170mm.
- Offset Options: 37-44mm (27.5"), 44-51mm (29")
- Wheel Size: 27.5" & 29".
- Axle Options: 15QR x 110mm
- Rotor Size: 180 Direct Post Mount, Up to 230mm compatible.
- Steerer: 1.5 Tapered.
- Colour: Gloss Orange, Gloss Black
- Upper Leg finish: Genuine Kashima Coat.
- Starting Weight 1965grams.
- Forks will be supplied with Kabolt Axle as Standard, unless stated otherwise.
- High Speed Compression (with VVC) 8 Clicks
- Low Speed Compression 16 Clicks
- High Speed Rebound (with VVC) 8 Clicks
- Low Speed Rebound 16 Clicks
Here's what Fox have to say: The legendary 36 is no stranger to accolades, winning awards, accolades, and EWS races with equal panache. 36 offers an unmatchable combination of performance, tunability, and light weight to ensure the winning ways continue, everywhere from big backcountry routes to the EWS circuit.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check headset, axle and brake torque||Regularly|
|Lower Leg Service||Regularly|
|Full Service||Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|