PRE-ORDER NOW - DUE: End May/Early June 2020
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, revalving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
- All-NEW for 38, steerer tube design incorporates elliptical shaping in taper zone, further maximizing stiffness to weight ratio.
- NEW lower leg bleeders.
- NEW air/oil channels.
- Updated GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control) on HSC and HSR circuits.
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks.
- Unique design maximizes stiffness to weight and offers improved head tube clearance via radical NEW arch shape.
- 31% stiffer transverse shear, 9% stiffer fore/aft and 20% torsionally stiffer than 36.
- Updated EVOL air spring.
- 58mm crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles.
- Optional mudguard with sturdy and seamless 4-point direct-mount attachment protects upper tubes and dust wipers from dirt and debris.
- Damper: GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control).
- Travel: 160 - 180mm.
- Offset Options:
- Wheel Size: 27.5" & 29".
- Axle Options:
- 15QR x 110mm Boost.
- Kabolt 110mm.
- Steerer: 1.5 Tapered.
- Colour: Gloss Orange, Gloss Black & Limited Edition Pistachio.
- Upper leg finish: Genuine Kashima Coat.
All the revolutionary features of the brand-new 36 packaged in a super-stout chassis engineered specifically for modern hard-hitting, long travel enduro-style riding. the all-new 38 is hungry to devour all you can throw at it and ask for more.
More Coming Soon...
Pinned TV spent a day in the workshop showing what goes on prior to your items being shipped out.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check headset, axle and brake torque||Regularly|
|Lower Leg Service||Regularly|
|Full Service||Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|