Shock will come checked over and tuned for you, along with mount kit(s).
Our Highest Performing Inline Shock
- Lighter, one-piece EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity
- Dual Piston valve design improves both rebound and compression flow
- DPS damper with three positions - Open, Medium, Firm modes
- Imperial, trunnion and metric sizes
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
DPS Dual Piston Design
The dual piston design allows you to firm up the shock without compromising performance in the open setting. Three on-the-fly settings – Open, Medium & Firm – allow you to adapt to a wide variety of terrain. Further fine tuning of the compression damping in the open mode allows you to set the shock up to your own personal preferences.
The Extra Volume (EVOL) air sleeve offers sensitivity and improved small bump performance. Air volume spacers can be added to fine tune the spring curve.
For a lightweight, inline shock, the DPS packs a lot of performance. The Dual Piston Base Valve has dedicated compression and rebound pistons, providing a firm lockout without compromising bump compliance, ride control, or efficiency.
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.
- DPS Dual piston system adapts to any terrain
- Three on-the-fly compression damping settings Open, Medium, Firm
- Further compression damping adjustment – 3-Pos Lever w/adj
- Kashima shaft coating for slick action and durability
- Float air spring
Air spring pressure