Fox no longer offer Warranty support when these shocks are fitted to “strut mount” or “yoke-equipped” bicycle frames designs.
We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Free Mount Kits:
Mounting Hardware (supplied when purchased).
Not Supplied With Shock
- NEW chassis and damper.
- NEW detents on spring collar to prevent loosening under light preload conditions.
- NEW high-flow main piston.
- Improved bearing ratio for metric sizes.
- NEW MCU bumper for increased end stroke progression and bottom out control.
- Ultra-low friction, highly durable damper shaft finish.
- NEW improved high-speed rebound tunability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control).
- New improved bearing ratio for metric sizes
- New Graphics
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks.
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping.
- Steel outer body and finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis.
- Independent firm mode circuit – firmer lockout than previous DHX2.
- Reduced friction.
- Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames.
- Original 2-position Open/Firm Lever ( retains high and low speed compression adjustment).
- High-speed compression 8 clicks.
- Low-speed compression 16 clicks.
- High-speed Rebound (with VVC) 8 clicks.
- Low-speed Rebound 16 clicks.
- Coil spring preload (new detents on spring collar).
ALL-NEW DHX2Nothing sticks to the ground quite like a coil shock. The DHX2 takes that sensation and buttresses it with sophisticated progressive damping, a massive overall tuning range, and super low-friction internals in order to capitalize on the full race-spec magic carpet experience.
Featuring an entirely new chassis and damper, enhanced tunability, smoother action, and a new MCU bumper for progressivity and end-stroke control – the all-new DHX2 is ready to race straight out of the gate
Pinned TV spent a day in the workshop showing what goes on prior to your items being shipped out.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check bushing and mounting bolt torque||Regularly|
|Full Service||Every 125hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|