We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re-valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.Find Custom Tuning Information Here
- Updated highly tunable DebonAir™ air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain
- Designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the Charger™ 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail
- Charger™ 2.1 RC2 damper option featuring independent high and low speed compression adjust
- Charger™ 2.1 RCT3 damper option featuring 3-position compression adjust (open/pedal/firm) with low speed compression adjust
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Gloss Silver Signature colorway and Ultimate High Gloss Black
- Ultimate foil graphics package
Rockshox Pike RC2 Charger2.1 Debonair 2021
Designed for today’s top trail-dominating dream bikes and ready for any conquest you’ve got planned, the Pike Ultimate now features the latest DebonAir air spring paired with the Charger 2.1 damper. Every detail made to reduce friction, minimize rider fatigue, and provide unmatched control over any trail.
A true trail machine we couldn’t wait to have on our bikes and get to you. Featuring an updated DebonAir air spring paired with our Charger 2.1 damper for unmatched trail control for every sweeping corner or loamy drop-in. Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush damping fluid all work overtime to reduce friction, silence noise, and provide lasting fork performance.
Wheel size: 27.5" and 29".
Offset: 37-46mm (27.5") and 42-51mm (29").
Travel: 120mm - 160mm.
Axle: BOOST™ 15x110mm.
Spring: DebonAir 2021.
Maxle included: Maxle Ultimate.
Damping adjustments: External rebound, Low and High speed compression
Rotor Size: 180mm Direct Post Mount (220mm max).
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check headset, axle and brake torque||Every Ride|
|Oil Bath Replacement||50hrs use|
|Wiper Seal Replacement||50hrs use|
|Full Service||Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|