Ohlins RXF 36 EVO Coil
Fork will come checked over and tuned for you.
The original RXF 36 fork had great reviews about the fantastic big hit control and class leading chassis performance but with some inconsistent feedback about small or medium impacts. The EVO upgrade gives you a super smooth feeling over small bumps and an increased sensitivity, all together it will be your true all mountain fork. On the small winding trails with roots and rocks it will help you keep momentum and control. Pointing your wheel down hill you will experience the unparalleled big hit control and traction of the original RXF 36 where the TTX dampening give you a lot of confidence.
The EVO upgrades to the RXF 36 Coil are:
- SKF seals with better performance in wet conditions and improved longevity
- Reworked piston for reduced breakaway force and more controlled pressure build up at higher shaft speeds
- Adjusted bushing play to Enduro race team preferences
The TTX technology (twin tube design) enables parallel and separated oil flow and ensures optimal pressures at all times. Controlling the pressure levels ensures initial smoothness and allows the fork to stay high in travel with maintained bump absorption, traction and stability. Low and high speed compression are externally adjustable and fully independent.
7 different coil rates ensure you always have the correct spring rate combined with a forged unicrown for high stiffness and the highest tire control with less chassis flex.
Best of all for existing RXF 36 Coil owner is that there is also a retro-fitable EVO-kit.
- 29er/27.5+ or 27.5 wheel options
- NEW SKF seals
- NEW Reworked piston
- NEW Adjusted bushing play
- External rebound adjustment, 15 clicks
- External low speed compression adjustment 5 clicks
- External 5 click high speed compression adjustment with pedal mode
- 7 different coil rates
- Tapered Steerer Tube
- Available with 150mm, 160mm and 165mm(27.5 only) travel
- 51mm offset 29er/27.5+, 46mm offset 27.5
- 15x110mm axle (boost)
- 36mm stanchion tubes
Want to keep your new forks looking box fresh for years to come? Why not purchase an Invisiframe Fork protection kit to do just that by clicking HERE