We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, revalving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Technical Specifications:• TTX-technology
• 29er/27.5+ or 27.5 wheel options
• NEW SKF seals
• NEW Reworked piston
• NEW Larger negative air chamber
• NEW Adjusted bushing play
• External rebound adjustment, 15 clicks
• External low speed compression adjustment, 5 clicks
• External 5 click high speed compression adjustment with pedal mode
• Easily tuneable 3 air chamber system
• Main air chamber with self-balanced negative air spring
• Ramp up air chamber allowing on trail spring curve adjustment
• Tapered Steerer Tube
• Available with 120mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm and 170mm(27.5 only) travel
• 51mm offset 29er/27.5+, 46mm offset 27.5
• 15x110mm axle (boost)
• 36mm stanchion tubes
Ohlins RXF 36 EVO Air
The original RXF36 fork had great reviews about the fantastic big hit control and class leading chassis performance but with some inconsistent feedback about small or medium impacts. The EVO upgrade gives you a super smooth feeling over small bumps and an increased sensitivity, all together it will be your true all mountain fork. On the small winding trails with roots and rocks it will help you keep momentum and control. Pointing your wheel down hill you will experience the unparalleled big hit control and traction of the original RXF 36 where the TTX dampening system together with the ramp up air chamber give you a lot of confidence.
The EVO upgrades to the RXF 36 Air are:
• Reworked piston for reduced breakaway force and more controlled pressure build up at higher shaft speeds
• Larger negative air chamber for better small bump sensitivity
• Adjusted bushing play to Enduro race team preferences
The TTX technology (twin tube design) enables parallel and separated oil flow and ensures optimal pressures at all times. Controlling the pressure levels ensures initial smoothness and allows the fork to stay high in travel with maintained bump absorption, traction and stability.
Everything is brought together by a unique forged crown for high stiffness and the highest tire control with less chassis flex.
Best of all for existing RXF 36 owner is that there is also an EVO-kit retro-fitable to older forks.
Want to keep your new forks looking box fresh for years to come? Why not purchase an Invisiframe Fork protection kit to do just that by clicking HERE.
|Clean and Lubricate||Every Ride|
|Inspect for scratches to stanchions, dents and other signs of wear||Every Ride|
|Check headset, axle and brake torque||Every Ride|
|Oil Bath Replacement||50hrs use|
|Wiper Seal Replacment||100hrs use|
|Full Service||Every 100hrs of use / 12 months whichever comes first.|