We offer a calculated tuning service – using endless data acquired from hours of testing and data logging, we can make calculated and informed decisions on what settings, re valving and modifications are suitable for you. Your suspension will be thoroughly tested with our dyno facilities and tailored to you and your riding style.
Performance Focused.• No compromise for lockout: The efficiency circuits (Pedal and Lock) sit behind the performance damping, meaning no sacrifice in bump performance for shredding downhill while keeping the ability to maintain pedalling stability for those leg burning climbs.
• Rapid Recovery: More control with less energy.
- Extruded bladder design is insanely durable, resists damping change during extended downhills and has virtually zero pressure offset for small bump sensitivity.
- Completely re-designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the new Charger™ 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail
- Charger™ 2.1 RC2 damper featuring independent high and low speed compression adjust
Rockshox Charger2 Damper Upgrade Kits
The evolution of the acclaimed Charger, RockShox’s most advanced damper, brings a whole new level of performance and refinement for each intended use.
The new damper designs provides a wider range of low speed compression adjustment in the Open mode, with a more usable Pedal setting that excels on rolling trails. The Firm setting on Pike and Lyrik has be re-tuned, providing on-the-fly access to the Firm mode.
- Boxxer C1: 2019+ 27.5" & 29"
- Lyrik/Yari B1: 2016+ 27.5" & 29"
- Pike B1: 2019+ 27.5" & 29"
- Zeb A1: 2020+ 27.5" & 29"