Fork will come checked over and tuned for you. + get the EVO upgrade!
The new Öhlins RXF 34 for mountain bikes is specifically designed for the Specialized Camber, Stumpjumper and Enduro models. All high-end 29er trail/AM bikes that demands low weight and high performance.
The fork features a twin tube design and implements the Öhlins TTX technology to the front end of the bike. The fork provides optimal pressure at all times. Controlling the pressure levels ensures initial smoothness and staying high in travel with maintained bump absorption, traction and stability.
Contrary to most of the forks currently available on the market, the shape of the spring force can be adjusted, such as increasing sensitivity without bottoming out. Everything is brought together by a uniquer forged uni crown for high stiffness and the highest tire control with less chassis flex. It all means it is a 34mm fork that are more rigid than 35mm forks and makes it comparable with a 36mm fork.
- Weight approx. 2050 g
- Length 573 mm (axle to crown)
- Tapered steerer tube 28,6 - 38,1 mm
- Stroke 160 mm
- Stanchion tubes 34 mm
- Axle 15x100 mm
- Offset 46 mm
- Designed for wheel size 29
- Aluminium design, hard anodized
- Shaft and crown from one piece (uni crown design). Use headset bearing with dimensions 45°/45° x 51.9 x 40.0 mm.
- Fully servicable and rebuildable
- 2 years limited warranty
- Spring rate and progression external via air pressure
- 5-click high speed compression damping
- 24-click low speed compression damping
- 24-click rebound damping
Purchased parts package:
- 1 MTB front fork RXF 34
- 1 axle 15 x 100 mm
- 1 star-nut
- Owners manual